Saturday, June 18, 2011

White Lace and Ruffles

tank: edc by espirit | cardigan, belt: j.crew | shorts: f21 | flip flops: martin & osa

Darn! I missed the deadline for Everybody Everwear - Lace. Anyway, here is my outfit that I would've posted on it. I got this tank from edc by espirit in China 5 years ago and I haven't wore this tank in a long time. I really like the look of lace hems because it makes the shirt more feminine yet it is not overpowering.

I went to a Thai restaurant in town this week for Restaurant Week and it was decent. I got Thai iced tea (delicious!), spring roll, and drunken noodles  (a little bit too much salt and too spicy for me). Overall I would give it a three star because the price was pretty good ($8 for everything). 
I may go back to this place just for their drinks...haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment