Friday, June 3, 2011

Little White Dress


Dress: H&M
Belt: Impressionist scarf from Gap
Shoes: Martin and Osa
Bag: Coach - thrifted
Sunglasses: Old Navy

Got this little white dress couple weeks ago. I really like how it fits and it's a great summer dress. (especially for a brunch on a nice day like today!) But...it's pretty see-through so it's kind of annoying to remember to wear the right undergarments. This is the same Gap scarf I wore in the previous posts but this time I did the scarf belt following Elaine's tutorial (see here). I really like how it looks, especially the contrast with the white dress.

Picked up these aviators from Old Navy today. It's really hard to sunglasses to fit my face shape because it is on the smaller side so if I do find them, I usually buy it...heh.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute white dress! I think I've seen girls wear similar stuff out with sky high heels and it just looks kind of.. I don't know.. too sexy? because it's so form fitting. Anyway, I really like how you made it so much more casual with the scarf belt and flat sandals. I really love this look!

    ReplyDelete