Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shimmer

Tank: J.Crew shimmer pocket tank
Shorts: Abercrombie seersucker shorts

I love how J.Crew dresses up their basics with something shiny or glittery. The material is soft and I love the slouchy fit for the summer. It is on sale right now at jcrew.com - buy!

Picked up the Pamee pumps in black from Banana Republic yesterday. It was on sale and even though the size 6 was a little worn from people trying it on, the price was cheap enough that I didn't really mind (I mean, after I wear several times, it will probably end up like that too). I really really love Banana Republic's heels - they are so comfortable (just read the shoe description, apparently BR shoes' cushioned insole has memory foam...no wonder!). The leather they use is sooooo soft, like butter, and it molds to my slightly narrow feet perfectly. I also have another pair similar to this one (BR Tiona classic mid-heel pump) in gray and I really like the shorter heels as an alternative to my BR Maritza high heel pumps.


No comments:

Post a Comment