Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pearl and Coral


Tank: Kohl's
Shirt: American Eagle
Cardigan: J.Crew perfect mix tape
Leggings: Marshalls
Shoes: Minnetonka

This is a pretty casual outfit. I think leggings automatically makes an outfit 50% more comfortable. I got this tunic/shirt from AE two years ago when I still had my 40% off coupon from there every three months. I loved the material - it feels so light and soft, perfect for the summer. That season, a lot of their clothes were made in this material and in vibrant colors. These leggings were the new ones I recently purchased - I do like it a lot, but it doesn't stay up perfectly well - it slides down a little, maybe a centimeter or two?

I really really need to come up with other color combinations besides coral/navy -.- it is beginning to become my default. I can probably do a 30 for 30 challenge with just these two colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment