Saturday, May 14, 2011

Flower power


Floral again...It seems like whatever style that was popular in Asia becomes popular two years later in the States. I got this floral printed dress in China a couple years ago but I have only wore it several times. The patterns seemed too girly/flowery/Asian at the time and now this type of pattern is everyyyywhere. It's a dress but it's quite short so I would never wear it without tights/leggings. I really like it though, and it was pretty cheap....(I forget the exact price)

I've been wearing this cardigan way too much these days, but it's the perfect cardigan for the spring-summer transition. It is very light weight and the dark plum-brown color goes with pretty much everything.

Dress: China
Leggings: Express
Cardigan: J.Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment