Friday, May 20, 2011

kate s. citronella


I finally gave in and purchased something from kate spade's private sample sale yesterday. I was debating between a handbag and a wallet but decided to go with the wallet because the only bag I was interested in was this crossbody that was bigger than I would have liked. Instead, I went with the kate spade 'pasadena neda' wallet in citronella. I went with the light yellow-greenish citronella color instead of the coral because coral seemed so...normal and if I have to spend $75 on a wallet, I want it to be more unique. Plus, this springy color is so perfect. It's definitely the most I have ever spent on a wallet and it was definitely a impulsive purchase.

But I can't wait to get it...goes perfectly with this banana cream macaroon from Lab

No comments:

Post a Comment