Sunday, September 26, 2010

10


Today I went to Wiard's Orchards with J. We ended up with 2 bags of Golden Delicious and Red Delicious apples. I wish the apples didn't cost extra though, it should be included in the tickets.  I also bought some apple cinnamon donuts and fresh apple cider. Hot apple cider in this chilly fall temperature will be delicious! There were so many cute little kids there (probably there for the petting zoo and games. haha)

We also walked around the corn maze. Just imagine going there in the dark.
Scary. I would never find my way out.

I wore several layers today because it was so cold...it looked okay when I put it on in my room. 
Question of the day: do you punch someone when you see a:
 VW beetle, a yellow car, or a yellow VW beetle?
happy fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment