Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 for 30

Going to try out Kendi's 30 for 30 challenge with Clare. It is where you choose 30 items of clothing and mix/match it into outfits for 30 days. I actually didn't choose that many neutrals this time - probably a huge mistake...We'll find out! :)

Rule:
No shopping for a whole month. I wonder if I'll be able to keep that up.
Flip-flops are okay
Tights are okay

I didn't take pictures of my 30 items, but here is a list:

tops
1. forever 21 white tee
2. forever 21 turquoise tee
3. hanes white tee
4. american apparel long sleeve in mint
5. aero pink polo
6. purple tee
7. h&m shirt in white
8. h&m shirt in blue/white stripes
9. jcrew shirt in coral
10. ralph lauren cable knit sweater
11. h&m gray/white stripped tank
13. express lace shirt in black
14. h&m 3/4 sleeved black tee
15. floral dress from china

bottoms
16. h&m skinny jean in light wash
17. h&m skinny jean in dark wash
18. victoria's secret black yoga pants
19. aero kahki
20. handmade skirt (x2)
21. forever 21 shorts

sweaters
22. gap navy blue cardigan
23. martin & osa bright blue cardigan
24. jcrew argyle cardigan
25. gap gray cardigan
26. AE purple sweater

shoes
27. banana republic flats
28. minnetonka moccasins
29. steve madden boots

Okay, after making this list, I realize that I am missing one item. I might just add it later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment