Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I want to go camping!


Shirt: LOFT - Roll Sleeve Camp Shirt in XSP
Shorts: Forever 21
Belt: Ann Taylor - Skinny Patent Leather Belt
Necklace: LOFT Two-Tone Colorblock Bead Necklace

It has been ridiculously hot these days except for today - Sunny and in the mid 70s with a nice breeze. So happy I could wear it so soon after I ordered it! I thought I had to wait until fall...I love this shirt! I guess it would've been better if it was XXSP, but since it is suppose to be loose fitting this is not a problem. It is also a bit sheer (if you put your hand behind the fabric you can see it - see image below) but with the right undergarment (nude) it should be fine.

As seen from previous posts, I usually wear the J.Crew flower pendant and I rarely buy necklaces. I got this so I could get the free shipping and ended up keeping it because 1. I really liked the color and sparkly-ness of the beads 2. I have a lot of coral/pink in my wardrobe 3. It was only $6!

sheerness of the LOFT shirt (indoor)

No comments:

Post a Comment