Thursday, November 4, 2010

What is Love?

This is just what I think at this point in my life.  All the images came from Le Love and the messages are from me. (I just noticed there are a few typos...lol. I was distracted when I did this so it's understandable :) I wrote this post because I feel like recently, a lot of people have been going through relationship problems and this topic have been coming up a lot in conversations lately too. So it has been on my mind. This is what a blog is for right? To share my thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Love:

    1. Taking the happiness he gets out of you, and being able to return the happiness without issue.
    and
    2. Giving happiness to someone, who in returns takes that happiness, bears some of it for himself, and is able to do so in return.

    I read that somewhere.

    ReplyDelete