Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Uniqlo Haul

I know why I didn't know about this earlier, but I recently found out that Uniqlo offers online shopping in the US! This is very very exciting as they only have a handful of locations in the States and most are in NY.

My first time in Uniqlo was a year ago and I went to the SoHo store. It's like a hybrid between American Apparel and H&M. I have bought their bra camisoles both in the States and in Asia and I love it!

I placed an order last night (free shipping over $100) and I'm excited to get the package. I'll do a review on the items I bought because when I was browsing the website, there weren't many reviews on the products and it made it hard for me to decide if an item was worth the price. Personally, a lot of the clothes on Uniqlo looked too roomy and extremely unfitted.

Most of my purchase ended up being basics like bra tank top and turtle neck. I already have enough colorful clothing in my wardrobe and I need more classic basics to tie it all together.

These are the items I purchased and I know that Uniqlo isn't the most stylish store out there (like H&M or Zara) but the company is known for focusing on the fabric so we will see....

WOMEN HEATTECH TURTLE NECK T(LONG SLEEVE)WOMEN BODY SHAPER HALF SHORTS (NON-LINED)WOMEN BRA SLEEVELESS TOPWOMEN PREMIUM LINEN LONG SLEEVESHIRT TUNICWOMEN SYNTHETIC LEATHER BIKERS JACKET
WOMEN HEATTECH TURTLE NECK T(LONG SLEEVE) | WOMEN BODY SHAPER HALF SHORTS  | WOMEN BRA SLEEVELESS TOP | WOMEN PREMIUM LINEN LONG SLEEVESHIRT TUNIC | WOMEN SYNTHETIC LEATHER BIKERS JACKET

No comments:

Post a Comment