Monday, October 18, 2010

an afternoon @ starbucks

I am studying ("studying") at Starbucks right now, I don't know about you guys but it's hard to not listen to other people's conversations. Some people are really loud and share their whole life story to the rest of the world. I know, I know...I am the one who choose to listen to them. Still.

It is fun to people watch at Starbucks...and imagine what that person is like, where they live, what they do for a living, etc. For example, there is this woman who looks like she is in her late 40s, sitting on the couch across from me. She is reading some kind of newspaper and drinking frappuccino. She carries a bright turquoise backpack that has thin rainbow stripes all over, with the words Peace + Love.

Hmm...

Back to linguistics anthropology.

P.S. I really want an iPhone or iTouch :( I guess iPhone is out of the question since I am with Verizon.

2 comments:

  1. You must've missed the memo. They're coming out with one for the V network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... Yep. Missed it. :D When?

    ReplyDelete